30 June, 2021

It is written

 ⏳⏰Hello, good morning.

June 30, 2021, Today's devotional

For the last 30 days, the Lord inspired me to take you on a journey of understanding the word, waiting. The various ways waiting applies and looks like in our everyday and spiritual lives.
I hope these devotionals encourage you in your everyday life, inspire you to believe in yourself, and support you in your relationship with Jehovah God.

I live my life out loud and transparently which is reflected genuinely and lovingly in my writing. This is painfully hard for an introvert, I literally have to push myself to be seen and be heard, believe it or not. You see, I am on the same journey as you. Abba is speaking to me just as he is speaking through me for you.

It gets hard some days because I honestly don't know the difference these words make in others' lives, yet I write the devotionals not seeking validation. I write them because God specifically told me to.

This is one facet of my ministry.

Some days they are later or earlier than others and I promise to get better about that. For now, as we have reached the sixth month of this year, we are going to keep pushing and applying pressure.
Thank you for allowing me to hit your inbox every day for some of you for almost 3 years. I appreciate you.

See you next month with a new topic wherever God is taking us.

💓I love you; Abba loves you; we love you!

🙏🏽Esther 8:8 ERV
Now write another command by the authority of the king. Write it to help the Jews in a way that seems best to you. Then seal the order with the king's special ring. No official letter written by the authority of the king and sealed with the king's ring can be canceled."

🎶Your devotional in song 


©2021 A Prosperous Living Ministries
Written by Fawn N. Rhodes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gratefulness

Let’s talk about gratefulness.    Gratefulness is defined as showing appreciation for what has been done or has been received.   Some years ...